Pages
Home
About
Portfolio
Contact
skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Cozy Milton Home
Feb 15, 2014
I was given the opportunity to photograph another one of the grand prizes for the Princess Margaret Cancer Foundation Lottery. This $936,000 home was absolutely stunning and is definitely a prize you do not want to miss out on.
I will let the images speak for itself...
Newer Post
Older Post
Connect
me
bloglovin
Instagram
Popular Posts
Figure Studies
I am super excited to announce that I am graduating this year and with every graduation comes a gallery show. The gallery will be taking pla...
ANNA FORA
Anna fora-DOXY AW2014 Models: Michael St.Clair and Maida Ghide Designer: Maida Ghide Stylist /Assistant: Jevon Photographer/Crea...
EDITORIAL MAGAZINE
Okay so if you keep up with my other social networks you'd probably already know that i was published again today.. yay.. Check it o...
The Beginning
I have always been a huge believer in the law of attraction. Growing up I remember running around the house taking photos with thro...
Seeking Inspiration
Being in the creative industry requires you to stay inspired. Here are some ways to stay on top of your industry. 1. Join the social net...
Nykeem Provo
Last week I was able to photograph a long time friend Nykeem Provo who I've photographed numerous times, and always have a blast with. ...
Muse: Danika Kinnear
Model: Danika Kinnear Mua: Jennifer Balanced Photographer: ME
APRIL and MAY
During my daily search for inspiration, I came across a blog called AprilandMay . If you aren't aware of them it is definitely a b...
FASHION ARTS TORONTO 2014
Wednesday April 23rd GRIT and GLAMOUR If you missed last nights shows; here is a list: DU LAREE BY ANDY JONES SERINO ASPHYXIA AMPLIF...
THE SULTANS TENT
Tonight was my last night as a Humber College Student employee; and although it was a goodbye party it also felt like a new chapter ...
Blog Archive
2014
(22)
April
(9)
February
(6)
VOGUE ITALIA
Cozy Milton Home
Starving Artist
Figure Studies
Nykeem Provo
Honey I'm Homeeee!
January
(7)