Time For A Change!

Apr 18, 2014

Photo by: Franny Sara 


I'VE GRADUATED!!!!

After a long two years, I have finally graduated and could not be more excited! Of course you are all probably wondering the same questions.. "so whats next"...-damn society. Well I don't know what's next, and I am fine with that. Thats part of being a photographer/entrepreneur... I can however, tell you that I have some very exciting collaborations lined up with some very talented individuals, A few travel adventures and a some personal projects that I will be focusing on as well. 

With that being said I have decided to change up my blog and not make it all just about my photography but also about my source of inspirations, thought/rants, my fitness journey;), and more. 

Though one chapter in my life has closed, another has started and this is clearly just the beginning!

xx