THE SULTANS TENT

Apr 28, 2014



Tonight was my last night as a Humber College Student employee; and although it was a goodbye party it also felt like a new chapter of many friendships and journeys.


The second course; it tasted like a taco... 

 Tonight sarah(left) made a very huge impact on me without even realizing. As she spoke about her dedication to god, and of being a Mormon; she made me realize how disconnected from god i really was. Sarah will also be leaving in september to spend eighteen months in Guatemala, sharing her beliefs, joy and changing peoples lives for the better. I just want to wish her the best of luck on her journeys and want her to know that she has inspired me to plan my solo europe trip (which i was too scared to do) 
Love you girl! xxo

 
I just want to say a huge thank you again to each and every one of these amazing beings. I have had such an amazing experience this year and i will definitely miss this team.